UK Commercial Assistant
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Support UK sales team in delivering commercial targets, through proactive organisation and management of retailer and Kiddylicious data.
- Record and track weekly sales (EPOS) data for UK customers – and report back to team on performance and trends.
- Management of UK retailer sales forecast (excel).
- Management of retailer joint business plan (JBP) excel templates
- Completion of retailer new line forms
- Track and submit retailer promotional forms
- Management of Kiddylicious internal data
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, NPD and finance teams
Key Technical Skills/Knowledge/Professional Qualifications Required:
- Educated to degree level is preferable. IT / Maths / Accounting degree subjects would be of a strong advantage.
- High level of numeracy. Confidence with solving complex data problems
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel. To include advanced formulas, and ideally V-Look ups and Pivot tables.
- Additional proficiency in PowerPoint also of benefit
Key Personal Skills Required:
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- A pro-active common sense approach
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator and team player